- Morning Prayers
- Sehnai recital
- Morning Raga / Light Music
- Yoga Meditation and Spirituality
- The significance of the day - Daily Details
- Interpretation of the traditional format, significance and meaning of Gala/celebration
Subah-e-Banaras (Morning of Varanasi)
A mystic blend of nature’s grandeur and human existence. Rising Sun- Golden Ganges and illuminated Ghats inspire man to enchant, sing and conjure (Yoga).
Come and feel the spiritual fragrance of human existence.
Daily at Assi Ghat, Varanasi, Before Sunrise.
- A morning of Varanasi full of life, light and spiritual essence perpetuating the eternal beauty of nature along with vedic enchanting, music and yoga.
- Come live with joy- forever- start the day with new hopes, aspirations and internal strength with vedic enchanting of Richas, enthralling Golden Ganges, Ghats and vibrant soulful Indian music.